Material on this website is covered by copyright. No reproduction or distribution, in whole or in part, of this material is authorized without the express written consent of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Claims in Accordance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512
The Massachusetts Medical Society respects the intellectual property ownership rights of others. If you believe that any copyrighted work in which you own an exclusive right is accessible on or through this website in a way that infringes your right, you may notify us by providing the following items to our designated agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or a representative listing of the copyrighted works, that you claim have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information for contacting you, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the claimed infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may contact our agent designated to receive notice of claims of copyright infringement as follows:
By mail: Paul W. Auffermann, Esq., Massachusetts Medical Society, 860 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451-1411
By telephone: (781) 434-7392
By electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org